Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Favorite Fours

Four Jobs I've Had Over The Years
Dilliards Dept. Store - Children's Dept.
Things Remembered - Expert Engraver
BYU Paint Shop - Chad's Dad was my boss!
Keene Elementary - Reading Intervention

Four Places I've Lived
Woodville, Georgia - Ages 6mths-?mths
Champaign, Illinois - ages 6-9years
Baton Rouge, LA - High School years
Wilmington, DE - total of 12yrs and going

Four Movies I Love
Pride and Prejudice - all of them
Gone With the Wind - simply southern
Anne of Green Gable - all 12 hours
The "Reba" Series - all the seasons

Four Places I'd Love to Go
London, England - to see where Henry, the 8th lived
Dublin, Ireland - to see where my ancestors came from
Paris, France - to try out what's left of my French
Moscow, Russia - to see the Kirov Ballet

Four Favorite Foods
Warm, Chewy Cookies - Any Variety EXCEPT Raisin!
Chicken Enchiladas w/ Poblamo(?)Sauce - (Chocolate Spicey Sauce)
Slightly melted ice cream full of nuts and stuff
Hershey Nuggets w/Almonds - Heavenly!

Four Things I'd Like to Accomplish Soon
Talk Chad into DisneyWorld - I'm getting close!
Catch Up on Scrapbooking
Clean Out My House - preferably before Amanda comes
(Tice & Nat have seen the mess)
Manage my four kids! - need I say more!

8 comments:

Tice said...

I did know most of these. Although, I wasn't aware that you enjoy your ice cream slightly melted. You know, that makes for the perfect ice cream. Not too hard, not too melted. Just right, I say. But without the nuts and add some M&M's.

natalie said...

I loved the show Reba! Did it get canceled?
Now, did you work for Chad's dad before or after you two met?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

To Nat: I worked for his dad after we were engaged. Chad, who was already in DE working, didn't like the idea of me riding the bus to the mall for work. So, he promptly got me a job at BYU. I got paid the same amount for working less hours. It worked!

Amanda said...

ha ha... clean for me, don't even think about it...I do hope I am able to come, Ryker wants to meet me up there for the weekend?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Come and stay as long as you want, and bring that baby. We have lots of baby lovers here!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tice said...

Um...Lori. Time for a new post, my sista.