Monday, December 22, 2008

A Salute to the Working Mom!

Last week I worked 40 hours on my feet the whole day long.
I am exhausted. I have two more days until my short term job comes to an end and let me just say to all those Moms who work outside the home, "You deserve a raise!"
When do you figure out what's for dinner?
When do you go grocery shopping?
When do you do your laundry?
Do you ever stay up past eight o'clock?
Here's to you, and to all mother's everywhere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about other moms who work outside the home but mine live on cereal for dinner. And let's just say I can fall asleep wherever I am.

smilesbig said...

I couldn't believe how I LOVE the weekends now that I work and I only work 25 hours a week,but I think working with 4 year olds it counts for more time.