Hey all. I'm guest posting today. I just wanted brag about my wife. She only has three more classes and student teaching until she graduates with her Masters Degree in Special Education. What's more amazing is that she has straight "A"s - not even one "A-". Last week she had to write two papers that ended up being over 80 total pages. GO LORI GO!!! She did this while taking care of four kids, one dog, one husband, being 1st Counselor in the Primary AND putting together the Keene School's yearbook. We helped a little bit by enjoying many nights of Mac & Cheese or Spaghetti.
Kalil
8 years ago
9 comments:
Actually, it was 59 pages.
When I handed over the reigns to my blog I wasn't sure what he was going to write! Isn't he sweet?
I love you, too, Chad!
Woot! I second his sentiment of, "Go Lori. Go!" It sorta makes me wanna walk around asking, "Do you like my hat?" *sigh* I love that book.
ps- Chad, look at you bein' all sweet to Miss Lori on the ol' blog.
Way to go Lori and Chad for writing such a great blog post. You can always brag about the amazing things Lori does. I can't believe you only have what was it 3 more classes and studeent teaching to do then done. Where will you student teach at???
Go Lori. Go!! We are all so proud of you! And yay, Chad! What a sweet hubby!
To smilesbig:
I have no idea where I'm student teaching. They won't let me do it at Keene because Kirk is there. Not happy about that one. I am waiting to hear...
To everyone: Thanks for the kudos!
Way to go! I am so proud of you. BTW, I miss you...
WOW!!! That's AWESOME!!! Congrats! What an accomplishment!!!
Oh, Chad - we knew all along that you are sweet! We're all very proud of our Lori!
Post a Comment