Welcome to the world, teacher...how can you have time for anything else now, especially blogging!!! Everyone thinks teaching is such an easy job!! Glad to know you are still alive!!!Hope you are still enjoying it and congratulations!!!
Glad to know you are still alive and well...being a teacher, how do you have time to do anything else, especially blogging...how time consuming!!!Hope you are still enjoying teaching and congratulations!!!
Wife of One,
Mother of Four,
Daughter of Two,
Grand-daughter of Four,
Great grand-daughter of Eight,
And so on!
Sister of Five,
Niece of Eleven Plus Spouses,
Cousin of Twenty Four Plus,
Aunt of Twenty,
Graduate Student of Special Education,
Primary Teacher of Many,
Friends of More Than I Can Count!
9 comments:
It's alive! Your blog is alive! Loving this quote, ps. Don't we all need ankle management?
I know, right! Where have I been for the last eight months?
Welcome to the world, teacher...how can you have time for anything else now, especially blogging!!! Everyone thinks teaching is such an easy job!! Glad to know you are still alive!!!Hope you are still enjoying it and congratulations!!!
Glad to know you are still alive and well...being a teacher, how do you have time to do anything else, especially blogging...how time consuming!!!Hope you are still enjoying teaching and congratulations!!!
Are you sure that kirk doesn't have "ankle managment issues"? Where did he even learn that? Caroline?
Love the title! And welcome back!
CUTE!!! I love you kirk!!
CUTE!!! I love you Kirk!
CUTE!!! I love you Kirk!
Post a Comment