Wife of One,
Mother of Four,
Daughter of Two,
Grand-daughter of Four,
Great grand-daughter of Eight,
And so on!
Sister of Five,
Niece of Eleven Plus Spouses,
Cousin of Twenty Four Plus,
Aunt of Twenty,
Graduate Student of Special Education,
Primary Teacher of Many,
Friends of More Than I Can Count!
7 comments:
Aww what a handsome guy! His date (dates?) was one lucky girl.
So cute. I could just squeeze him.
Oh MY!!!! What a gorgous dude he is. I LOVE the red vest and tie with the black suit....OH MY....what lucky girls!!!!!
Oh MY!!! I did not know I was on Roger's gmail!!!! I wrote the above statement Jake!!! Aunt Karen
I know, right! The other two girls were meeting their dates at the dance!
oh so cute! How fun:)
Jake is too, too cute! And I wondered if the Roger was our Roger --- and it was!! Hope the prom was all fun!
Post a Comment