Last Sunday I was sitting with my class in Primary when I realized my youngest son was not sitting with his class. I went looking for him and founding him calmly walking the halls, that is until he saw me and then he tried to hide behind the lady in front of him. He's six and he's skipping class. Should I be worried about this?
Kalil
8 years ago
8 comments:
Uh oh...his face isn't as innocent as it looks.....
Lori, it must be genetic because Andrew protests going to church on a weekly basis! We have our "You are going to church whether you like or not!" conversation every Sunday and he's only 3!
I feel for the both of us.
I feel for both of us, too. I didn't put it in the blog, but I've also dragged him to school kicking and screaming the last two days. It brings back memories of taking Fiel to school!
Lori-
I argue with Ellie everyday about going to school. Luckily, I use the "You're not having any sleepovers at Grammy's" as a threat. Works like a charm and she's in the car in a matter of minutes.
Ha ha ah...sorry not to laugh at your worries...but I can just pick your son seeing you and buggin' out! Hope things go good!
Gurl-
Time to be updating ye old blog. I'm not saying you need to break my 130 posts in one month record but is it too much to ask for a post more than once a week?
ps-We had us some fun at yo' house.
Yea, what girl Tice said...
No do not be worried about this...he will grow up and be just as great as all of us with Ruark blood in our viens. Just enjoy! Your long gone and forgotten aunt...Karen
Post a Comment