Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines to My Sisters!


Okay, so I'm updating myself on my favorite blogs, blogs I love to read and adore because they send me into fits of laughter on days that tend to be very stressful, and I realize that I am not up to par with my sisters. What triggered this thought, you may ask? It's simple. All three of them sent Valentines to each other AND NOT ONE OF THEM SENT ONE TO ME? So, I have two theories about this? One, they see me as a second mother, so to speak, and therefore look upon me as they look upon their own lovely mothers...someone with loads of wisdom and know how, someone they love and respect. I suggest this only because two of the three didn't send Valentines to their mother and therefore they must put me in that same group. Two, they see me as a sister whom they love and adore with great affection because I possess all the confidence in the world and why would I need them to send me a Valentine. Surley, I am beyond the need for a Valentine especially from my sisters. The fact that I am writing this prooves it, don't you think?
So, I'm sending this Valentine to you to tell you that I appreciate how much you respect and adore me. I love you as if you were my own children. I deserve all the praise and adoration you could possibly bestow upon me. Happy Valentine's Day!
Ba,da,ba!

4 comments:

natalie said...

Oh Lori, you are packed to the brim with wisdom and charm!
And yes, you are above and beyond the need for a poor quality youtube video valentine, but you got one anyway!
Love ya!

The Plaintive's Pleas said...

I hear ya! Did I get a valentine from my dear mexicutioner? Nope. All that time raisin' the lil one into the fine (ha!) mexicutioner that we all know and love and yet I got squat.

Hrmph!

Tice said...

Well, I guess the theme of our evening was that we were without men to celebrate our precious Valentines Day with. (Sally and I for obvious reasons. Natalie's man was in Vegas.) So we were each other's valentines.

But now I shall go find you a video on youtube to dedicate to you, my valentine. Loving you!

Sally Sirmans said...

Exactly what Tice said. I am man-less! I shall find a Valentine for you....