Friday, February 29, 2008

What's the Best Thing About School?


That's right! Yeah me!
Just had to toot my horn a little!
I FEEL GOOD, da, da, da, da, da, da, da!

9 comments:

natalie said...

Hey thanks for sticking that song in my head for the rest of the night!
Toots away Lori, and toot our own horn too! You deserve it!

Amelia said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Grandma Gerri said...

Lori congratulations but was there a doubt? I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So does that mean you're done with this class?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I'm done with that class, but start a new one this coming thursday!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new class. We look forward to partying spring break style at your house next month.

Sally Sirmans said...

Congrats!

natalie said...

Lori, Lori, Lori... I know you have thousands of thoughts running through that super mind of yours! Keep me entertained missy! Starting today, I challenge you to one post a day. Are you game?
ps... I think your peeps should join the blogging world. They are very entertaining you know.