This week I have had the blessing of taking Christian to seminary every morning at 5:30am. He did pretty good the first three days, because he knew his "goodness" depended on whether he could stay up later. Getting Christian to the car is a whole job in itself. He's so sleepy and confused, that I end up handing him his shoes, his bookback, his breakfast, in order to get out of the door. I was standing at the door WAITING for him to walk out so that I could lock the door when he said
"I'm so tired of everybody waiting on me!"
You and me both, Christian, you and me both!
Kalil
8 years ago
6 comments:
Oh Christian, we love you man.
Yeah...he ain't getting such royal treatment when I'm around. :)
Wait...crap..does that mean I have to take him to early morning seminary?
I wondered how long it would take you to realize that!
Just kidding! We wouldn't do that to you. However, he might try to talk you into driving him to school because he SAYS the bus doesn't even come to his stop anymore.
@Tice- ha, ha!
Lori- I hear you tried the light and fit yogurt and weren't too impressed. I suppose this is because you tried the original light and fit. If this is the case, you must try the light and fit 0 % plus . let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment