He's is house broken. Hooray! But only lives in the garage as far as I know. I'm thinking the kids might be sneaking him into the basement when I'm not around!:(
Caroline here i absolutely love this dog and mom i cant lie to you! I am not sneaking the dog in the house!(jacob is) lol! but really everyongtake a vote shouldn't that cute face be in our house with us atleast in the basement!
Wife of One,
Mother of Four,
Daughter of Two,
Grand-daughter of Four,
Great grand-daughter of Eight,
And so on!
Sister of Five,
Niece of Eleven Plus Spouses,
Cousin of Twenty Four Plus,
Aunt of Twenty,
Graduate Student of Special Education,
Primary Teacher of Many,
Friends of More Than I Can Count!
11 comments:
yay for skipper!
He looks right at home. Since he's two can I assume he is house broken?
Hurray for the Muhlestein children - and Skipper is a very good name! I'm glad for you all.
He's is house broken. Hooray! But only lives in the garage as far as I know. I'm thinking the kids might be sneaking him into the basement when I'm not around!:(
Hurray! Hooray!
(sorry, my previous "yay" was feeling all inadequate with all these other celebrations floating about)
Hooray for Skipper! He's so cute! We can't wait to meet him.
Awww... stupid dogs
kidding, of course
Congrats on your new dog! I'm sure your kids are just loving him.
Caroline here i absolutely love this dog and mom i cant lie to you! I am not sneaking the dog in the house!(jacob is) lol!
but really everyongtake a vote shouldn't that cute face be in our house with us atleast in the basement!
How fun! I know the kids must be enjoying him.
Post a Comment