To answer Natalie's questions,
Yes, Skipper is still here. We have had a few rough howling spells, but have finally figured out that he simply likes the front yard better than the back. That works for me. He has not been snuck into the house yet, however, Chad goes out of town Thursday and we'll have to see what happens then! Personally, I think Skipper likes being our "Guard Dog" of the front yard. Anyway, I promise the next blog
will not be about Skipper, even though he is pretty cute!
Kalil
8 years ago
5 comments:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the reason you haven't posted in so long is because you've been shopping for awesome bumper stickers for Bertha. Right? Right?
He looks like a big mean Scarryy guard dog! ;)
@Tice: Yep, that's it. Except I kind of already have something for you that doesn't stick on to the Bertha. Where does one buy bumper stickers anyway?
@Natalie: He is a mean SCARRY guard dog! Just a cut little mean SCARRY guard dog.
I meant CUTE!
Post a Comment