Blast from the past! The Peterson's got your Christmas Card and just had to check out your blog. I will send you an invite to ours. Everyone is soo Big! I can't believe you have a 16 year old. I also can't believe you have a dog. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Hey, Thanks for your card...I can't believe how old your children are...I would have never recongnized Christian!!! Thought you were coming to Tallahassee...Shame on you Chad for not bringinbg your family here to be with us!!!! Hurry and come!
Wife of One,
Mother of Four,
Daughter of Two,
Grand-daughter of Four,
Great grand-daughter of Eight,
And so on!
Sister of Five,
Niece of Eleven Plus Spouses,
Cousin of Twenty Four Plus,
Aunt of Twenty,
Graduate Student of Special Education,
Primary Teacher of Many,
Friends of More Than I Can Count!
7 comments:
Such cuteness. Wanna celebrate the fact that Christmas is over? That's what I'm doing today. :)
Everyone is so grown up! Love Skpper's costume!
Woozah! Everyone is lookin' so old and mature. Vury cute Christmas card.
I love the card!
To all: Thank you, thank you very much.
Blast from the past! The Peterson's got your Christmas Card and just had to check out your blog. I will send you an invite to ours. Everyone is soo Big! I can't believe you have a 16 year old. I also can't believe you have a dog. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Hey, Thanks for your card...I can't believe how old your children are...I would have never recongnized Christian!!! Thought you were coming to Tallahassee...Shame on you Chad for not bringinbg your family here to be with us!!!! Hurry and come!
Post a Comment