The coutdown is on!
My hours as "30 something" is coming down to an end.
In 57 hours and counting it will be my birthday.
(I don't really turn 40 until 11:45pm or 11:54pm,
I'm not sure which...another story!)
I will finally be 40!
I've been saying I'm forty for about three years now,
and I am actually excited to finally be there.
Afterall, 40 is the new 30!
Besides that, I hear your "Forties" are full of freedom!
Well, let freedom ring, I say!
My hours as "30 something" is coming down to an end.
In 57 hours and counting it will be my birthday.
(I don't really turn 40 until 11:45pm or 11:54pm,
I'm not sure which...another story!)
I will finally be 40!
I've been saying I'm forty for about three years now,
and I am actually excited to finally be there.
Afterall, 40 is the new 30!
Besides that, I hear your "Forties" are full of freedom!
Well, let freedom ring, I say!
9 comments:
Yea for 40! You're way more excited to turn 40 than I was to turn 30. Way to be positive. :) Whatcha gonna do on yer birfday? Anythin' fun?
You are going to be such a young looking 40 year old.
Why don't you come down to Tally for your birfday and surprise your mom for hers? Huh? You like that idea??
To Nat: That would be a fun idea! But, right now I'm trying to figure out how to get to Emme's baptism. I do, however, have plans in the works for the week after Easter. Stay tuned...
To Tice: My "Sisters in the Church" are taking me to the awesome, the wonderful, Cracker Barrel! It's becoming my birfday celebration headquarters.
How about both of you meet here for the weekend, and bring Mom, too!
AWW the 40's such a faded memory. I think they were good but now that the 50's has hit the memory goes first.hehe!!
Hope you have a great Birthday and hope to catch up with you soon.
I'm with you....so far my 40's aren't necessarily fabulous...but I have hope! My birthday trip to the land of the twilight WAS fabulous tho!!!! :) Happy Birthday!!!!
Buffy makes me jealous...
Happy Birthday! Loved my 40's!
Happy Happy Birthday Lori! You are wonderful and 40's will be a wonderful decade! :)
Lori Happy Birthday even though it's lat it is heartfelt. Not having a computer or a right arm has sure cramped my style. Hope you enjoyed your day.
Post a Comment