Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Birthday!:)


Hey,people! How's it goin'? Ok, Aunt Tice and Aunt Nat, give me a break I've NEVER blogged before. So? No big! Anyways, I'm bloggin' about my...BIRTHDAY! I'm sitting here listening to Flightless Bird thinking of something to say. Help me! Ok how about I start of saying how old I'm turning! I'm turning 13 and dang proud of it!

MY 13 FAV THINGS ARE...
  1. EDWARD CULLEN/ ROB PATTISON
  2. TWILIGHT THE MOVIE
  3. TWILIGHT SERIES
  4. THE COLOR TEAL
  5. THE COLOR GREEN
  6. OXYGEN
  7. THE JONAS BROS
  8. MY I-POD
  9. BIRTHDAYS
  10. MALLS
  11. SNOW DAYS/ SNOW
  12. FLIGHTLESS BIRD BY AMERICAN MOUTH
  13. LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST BY LINKIN PARK

8 comments:

natalie said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! I think you did a great job with your first post! I enjoy all of your favorite things, too! Especially oxygen.

Buffy said...

Wow Happy Birthday!!! And those are some of my favorite things too!! Nice choices!!! :)

Sally Sirmans said...

Happy Birthday, adorable girl!! Me, Kelly and Laurel have found the perfect BDay gift for you, but be patient as it's back-ordered!

Tice said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Carowhine! I wish we could've done another trip with Grammy for yer birfday. But, alas, instead I'll do a post dedicated to you. Much like Sally's present, it might be slightly backordered. As in, I haz to get the keeds to the dentist and then be off to wurk at pbk *and* target tonight. Snappy berfday and enjoy teenagerhood!

Grandma Gerri said...

Happy Thirteenth Birthday Caroline Hope you had a great day!!!!!

Elaine said...

Caroline, what a great post - love it~

Sweet Pea said...

@ Nat...Thank u !i dooo love oxygen

@Buffy...Thank u! i love clothes

@sally...i ll be waiting! thnkz

@tice...me too but we will c u soon?!?!

@Gerri... thanks!

@grammy... thank you! hope to c u soon! i overheard my mom say that we might go down to see u for easter
@

Sweet Pea said...

sweet pea is me!! caroline i hav my own blog! its Sweet Peace of Caroline