Friday, February 6, 2009

Six By Six

I was tagged by Natalie to find my
sixth picture in my sixth file of pictures on my computer.
The lucky fellow ended up being Mr. Kirk.
This was taken at Easter of 2006.
Those were some good times.
I believe I beat my sisters to the game, so I double tag them and
I also tag my cousins, Amanda, Amelia, Britney & Dana.

4 comments:

natalie said...

Cute Kirky! I see that reeces in his basket, and I want it... :)

natalie said...

reeses. sheesh.

Tice said...

Um...you didn't beat me. You must now go see my blog. :)

And cute picture of Kirky. I daresay he looks the same, no?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

To Tice: My Bad. I have only been checking the updated blogs. I didn't know I was missing out on other postings. My apologies.
Yes, he does look the same.

To Nat: Recees, Yum.