Saturday, December 11, 2010

Home Alone!

My dear husband took the kids to Walmart for his annual "It's time to buy Mom's presents" outing this morning. I'm at home, just Skipper and me, and I can't decide what to do first. Do I sleep? No, they'll be back before I know it. Do I wrap presents? No, they'll walk in any minute. Do I clean the house? No, I didn't mess it up, they did. Do I grade papers? Heck no, it's too early. Do I put up a new post on my forever forgotton blog? Check.

Hmm. I wonder what they are getting me at Walmart.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Chad goes early! Alex usually heads out on Christmas Eve. I hope you enjoyed your time alone:)

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Brittany: He two week before and vows never to set foot in the mall or any other store until the next year!

natalie said...

I hope something as nice as your brief peace and quite time.

Karen said...

Wow, did you even get a chance to finish the Blog???? I hope so!!! It was great seeing you in Tallahassee...have a great Christmas break and a fun one with you still cute, but grown-up kids!