Why is it that in the middle of the day I can think of many things to write in my blog, but now that the kids are asleep and I have time to write nothing comes to mind? But, write I must!
So, let's see now. What's on my mind? Oh, yeah, maybe the fact that in a couple of days I will be entering my final year of my thirties and that is putting a damper on my spirits! Yeah, that is a bummer. However, can I just tell you that the closer I get to forty the less I worry about what everyone thinks of me and that, my friends and family, is very invigorating! Thanks to my age (and a little bit of help from my first born child) I'm telling people what I think and loving it! So, if I happen to surprise you with a ear full of unsolicited advice just remember that my "old age" made me do it!
Kalil
8 years ago
3 comments:
I'm glad to see you updated the blog. Girl, I was beginning to wonder if you were really dedicated to this whole blog thing...
Blaming old age for your outbursts? I guess the older you get the less credit you give to Christian for that.
I had fun with your peeps over the weekend and a most enjoyable experience with Christian's ipod on the way to drop them off. Is it weird that my taste in music mirrors a fifteen year old's? Wait...don't answer that.
The editor of People magazine say's that 40 is the new 20. I don't know if I believe it but, it gives you something to look forward to. (KIDDING!)
Sometimes I still feel like I am twenty something, until I realize I have a 12 year old and the math just doesn't work out!
Welcome to the blogging world... It's fun to see what you've been doing.
Post a Comment