Sundays mornings are not peaceful, restful, inspiring or anything else uplifting and have not been in our family for about, oh, let's say going on thirteen years. That's when my kids outnumbered me two to one! So, why did I think this Sunday would be any better? Chad is in Spain, the lucky man that he is, and even though mine are old enough to get themselves dressed (I won't even hash out the details on coercing Kirk to get dressed) I was still yelling and screaming my way out the door. "Mom, you're grouchy this morning." That's what I heard when I got in the car for the THIRD time, because Kirk didn't have his shoes the first time and Christian didn't have a tie the second time. Of course I'm grouchy. Who wouldn't be?
Kalil
8 years ago
2 comments:
I'm feeling your pain sister!
Grouchy, indeed. I tell you what, if I could figure out a way to photograph the look on Jackson's face when he mimicks the look on my face when I yell, it'd be a great blog post for sure.
Post a Comment