I decided to go ahead and tell you about our car troubles.
While we were driving through the lovely, incredibly narrow roads, a car going the other way fightened our driver, who shall remain nameless, and he swerved and hit a large rock on the
side of the road. Because of the rock, the passenger side front tire grew a small bubble. We had to take it to the tire service place and get a new tire. And guess what? Keys and tires are the only thing not covered by the "Full Coverage Insurance" with Avis Car Rental. You can imagine how happy the driver, who shall remain nameless, was with this little drawback. By lunch time he was over it and we laughing about our "souvenir" we won't be able to bring home!
7 comments:
Poor nameless I feel his pain. But Natalie did get to keep our souvenirs
I spent all morning dealing with car troubles too! The Kia broke down on Route 40 and I sat there for a few hours waiting to be towed and then sat in the auto shop another hour waiting for the tech guy to take me to your house. And then we found out it needs a new transmission. Christian says he'll take the car off our hands. What say ye? Doesn't he need a car to practice his auto stuff on? :)
Kirk here. I want you to come here tomorrow. And bring me a leprechaun with leprechaun food and water. (He's saying all this with an enormous smile on his face. Doesn't that make you miss him, Mommy?)
Caroline here. I miss you ! Don't forget about the webkinz I got the invitation to Sarah's 12th Birthday but Its on the same day you get back!! Daddy and mommy take lots of pictures of horses and castles . did you tell your cousins about us. Everyone wants to know me!lol!I love you and miss you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Lori! Kim and Stace here in Tallahassee! We just created a blog to keep in touch with family. We added your blog to our blog. Ours is kimandstace.blogspot.com if you wanna add it:) That is SO cool you are in Ireland! Hope you are having a good time! :)
Caroline here... Mom,told me that you said I wasn't going to Beach Jam and I need to know why because we have it to night and we are making our shirts for beach jam ,so if I are not going please tell me and tell me why!!I LOVE YOU!!
@ Grandma Gerri- huh?!
Post a Comment