Hey, Jack! We just wanted to let you know Kirk got your letter. As you can see, he opened it before he even took off his coat. I think your picture is perfect!
Just so the rest of you understand, Kirk and Jack had a heck of a time playing last week in Connecticut during Kirk's spring break. If you knew where one was, you knew the other was with him! It was a hard and sad day when they had to say "Goodbye." Thanks everyone, for making Spring Break fantabulous and where anxiously awaiting for all the cousins to come to Delaware in a few weeks!
Kalil
8 years ago
5 comments:
We're glad to see he got the letter. Jack (and the rest of us) are counting down the days until our descent into Delaware. 13 days (just in case you were wondering.)
That is such a cute picture, I love Kirk's camo jacket! So, April 15? I hope Kalil and I can make it...which airport should we fly into, or what are our options? Talk to you soon!
I know Emme loved having you all there especially Caroline. And Andrew had a blast with all of them. it was great seeing you and the kids, they have all gotten so big.
To Tice: Yep, we're counting!
To Amanda: Philidelphia is the best airport.
To Gerri: It was good seeing you, too!
That's such a nice letter! We're counting down too!
Post a Comment